- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Varied and unique career development pathways
- Unique opportunities across all disciplines
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and new developments
- Unique radiation therapy planning opportunities
- Be part of research and clinical trials
- Access to some of the nation’s leading clinicians, physicists and radiation therapists
- Competitive remuneration and flexible employment structures
- Leadership team who reward hard work and faster career progression
- Unique professional development opportunities across all disciplines
- Exciting international opportunities as part of Icon’s Asian and New Zealand expansions
- A values-driven company culture that rewards its people
Benefits at Icon
Our success is due to our people.
Delivering the best care possible is only possible through a deep commitment to our values. Through our rewards and recognition program, every day we celebrate the iconic team members living our values.
Tangible rewards and a community approach to recognition defines the success of the program. At its heart are our site Recognition Boards, which provide a visible space to celebrate effort, hard work and success. Each month, the boards host hundreds of messages of thanks and praise between colleagues and across teams throughout Icon’s international network.
These messages help us to turn recognition into reward! Our team leaders use the board to provide instant, personal rewards for staff members who have been recognised. Icon’s reward program culminates in an Annual Awards Gala event where team members are rewarded to a celebratory evening for their iconic contribution and have the opportunity to celebrate with their fellow colleagues and executive team.
The result is an iconic team who feel supported and are committed to living our values, every day.
Our people are encouraged to develop knowledge of Indigenous health issues and embrace cultural competency in their day to day roles. In November 2016, we launched our Reconciliation Action Plan [RAP] [REFLECT] which shows our public commitment to improving the health outcomes of Indigenous Australians and continually striving to ‘Close the Gap’ in health.