Make a difference in so many people's lives by helping them create families of their own. Provide extensive and unique patient care in this key role.
Passionate about providing extensive patient care and want to be a part of someone’s IVF journey?
Highly competitive remuneration on offer for this key position in our organisation!
- Permanent full-time position at one of Melbourne’s largest pharmacies
- Unique IVF pharmacy service located within Epworth Private Hospital
- Specialise in the ever-expanding area of fertility medications and treatment
- Provide extensive care to patients undergoing fertility treatments
- Expanding company with endless opportunities to support your pharmacy career
- Work for a growing company with career opportunities and great company benefits
We have a permanent full-time opportunity available at our large pharmacy in Richmond. We are seeking a pharmacist who is eager to lead the IVF services we provide at Slade Pharmacy Richmond. You will gain the opportunity to support several reputable and major IVF clinics.
This is a truly unique pharmacy role based in a dedicated Slade Pharmacy IVF dispensary in one of Victoria’s largest private hospitals.
You will be trained in the fertility realm and in turn, provide the best support for our patients and our clinics. There are always opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set as we have satellite pharmacies within the clinics which are operated by our diversified team of pharmacists.
The role is unique as it allows you to specialise and develop clinical expertise in the ever-expanding area of IVF and fertility services while deeply engaging with fertility clinic staff and our patients.
Here’s what Luke, our Specialist Services Pharmacist, says about his role with us:
I feel very proud of the expert service we have created across our network of pharmacies and the numerous specialist IVF pharmacists who make a difference in so many people’s lives by helping them create families of their own.
- Dispense and supply IVF medications and pharmacy products
- Provide education and training to our fertility patients both in store and via telehealth
- Actively participate in communicating with stakeholders (IVF clinics, Doctors, Nurses)
- Provide training to other pharmacists on fertility medications and processes
- Monitor the accuracy of prescriptions dispensed by pharmacy technicians
- Assist in the management of IVF medication inventory
- AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous dispensing experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Have strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have time management, communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join the Slade team, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
Icon is committed to managing the risk of transmission of specified vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) including COVID-19. Certain roles may require the successful candidate to show evidence that they have been vaccinated against or are not susceptible to specified VPDs.