- Part-time/casual pharmacist at Slade Pharmacy, Fitzroy St Vincent’s Private
- Grow and progress your career into hospital pharmacy and use your clinical skills to improve patient health outcomes
- Great company benefits
We have an opportunity for a part-time pharmacist to join our Slade Pharmacy team based onsite at the St Vincent’s Private Hospital in Fitzroy. This is an exciting opportunity to further enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment. Prior hospital experience is an advantage although not essential, as training will be provided for the successful applicant. We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth and improvement in patient outcomes.
Permanent Part-time hours:
Saturday 8am – 12.30pm
Thursday 4pm – 8pm
Casual hours also available
- Be efficient and effective at dispensing and distribution of medication
- Provide medication counselling & education to patients
- Work cooperatively and effectively with multidisciplinary teams and provide advice regarding patient care
- Assist to oversee imprest services and continuity of medication supply
- Consider financial implications of medication use in hospital and for patients obtaining the medicines in the community
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Relevant Australian pharmacy experience in either community, aged care or hospital pharmacy
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- High level of time management, planning and organisation ability
- Focused on delivering a high standard of customer service
How to apply?
If you are interested, please click apply now and attach your resume to your application and tell us why you’d like to join our team!
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.