Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. We are built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally.
Here’s why our people choose us
Purpose, at Pace: We remain focused on continually expanding our cancer treatment services and making them accessible to more people across Australia and internationally.
Impact, at Scale: We’re Australia’s largest dedicated provider of cancer care, with our global reach growing every day. Here you’ll know your work is making a difference.
Connection, at Heart: Our work isn’t easy but it’s extremely important. Our secret ingredient is our incredible, connected, and talented people. And their secret ingredient is each other.
Opportunity, at Hand: We’re constantly innovating. We deliver over 2.5 million patient interactions, in over 120 places, across 5 countries. Every week brings changes, growth and new opportunities.
As a National Facilities Coordinator on a permanent full-time basis in our South Brisbane office, you’ll join a truly connected and talented team who are passionate about delivering positive outcomes so that we’re providing the best possible patient care. Under the guidance of the National Facilities Manager, you’ll coordinate the servicing, maintenance and accreditation requirements of our facilities, equipment and assets across 36 cancer treatment centres.
Our team makes us who we are, they shape our impact and drive our success. And at Icon, you’ll play a key part in contributing to our services by:
- Closely collaborating with Site Managers regarding consultation on facility needs, responding to requests for servicing or repairs, organising site maintenance and servicing, and ensuring that asset maintenance and servicing is planned to avoid unnecessary interruptions
- Being the key contact for current or potential suppliers to coordinate servicing and maintenance needs
- Ensuring suppliers and contractors meet the requirements for contractor management, including Work Permits for Hazardous Works where required
- Ensuring all asset servicing is completed on time or within a reasonable timeframe (preferably not greater than 2 weeks past the due date)
- Ensuring all equipment and assets within scope of this role have a unique identifier and are entered in the Asset Register/System
- Ensuring asset maintenance activities and all records are stored and available for key internal stakeholders to access
- Providing a method for the archival and secure storage of those records that may not be needed for immediate access
- Providing input to any Accreditation Audits to support the ongoing maintenance of fitness for purpose of our facilities
- Travelling to job sites may occur infrequently, where required Icon would cover reasonable costs
- You’ll understand the importance of being organised and have a key eye for detail
- With your active communication skills, you’ll be eager to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a level of technical/reporting savviness
- With support from your leader, you’ll have a strong desire to take ownership of this job and build a long-lasting career with Icon
- Experience in facilities management, maintenance coordination, risk management
- Qualifications in Facilities Management or similar
- Experience using SharePoint
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Discounts and cashback on hundreds of brands through our internal ignite app
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote working, varying start-finish times and so much more!
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply Now and join a workplace where You Can.
Visit https://icongroup.global/en/careers/our-people/stories/ to read the stories of our incredible people.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.