- Permanent full-time Pharmacist at Slade Health, Auckland NZ
- Develop skills in both Quality and Oncology; build your career in Compounding and Cancer Care
- Ideal for community pharmacists wishing to diversify their pharmacy career; Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Work Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.00am to 7.00pm
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, you will work closely with the Operations department, providing quality control support to the compounding centre, with a strong continuous improvement focus. The role is offered on a full-time basis working 80 hours per fortnight.
Our work is always important and never easy. Our secret ingredient is our incredible, supportive people. And their secret ingredient is each other.
- Releasing all finished products (including oncology, antibiotics, TPN & LAF)
- Ensure all products are compounded appropriately according to product specifications and documentation in order to obtain the required quality.
- Ensure all quality management systems and procedures are adhered to
- Participate in preparation of new Quality Documents and revision/update of existing documents.
- Ensure all product non-conformances are evaluated and rejected and/or escalated to quality management in a timely manner
- Ensure all incidents, deviations and complaints are reported appropriately and document in the QMS in a timely fashion
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy
- Current registration as Pharmacist in New Zealand
- Hospital or oncology experience is not required as training will be provided
- Team orientated attitude, a focus on delivering exceptional service and care to patients
- High attention to detail and a passion for building on your clinical skills and knowledge
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage your own workload with good communication skills to effectively liaise with a wide range of health professionals
If now is the time to make a positive career move, APPLY NOW! Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, so don’t delay in submitting your application.
About Slade Health:
Slade Health is an international sterile compounding service provider with accredited manufacturing facilities based in Australia and New Zealand. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 30 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 4 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 50 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.