Radiation Therapist – Icon Cancer Centre Midland, WA
- Develop your RT Career within a Highly Innovative, Research Driven, Rapidly Expanding Company.
- Excellent REM, 5 Weeks A/L, Novated Lease Options, PD Allowance
- Permanent Full Time Role, 9-day Fortnight – Midland, Perth, WA
Our ideal candidate would have 1-2 years experience with both planning and treatment. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 22 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide opportunities within an ideal environment to develop your experience and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
Learn about the Icon Cancer Centre Midland: https://iconcancercentre.com.au/centre/midland
About the Role:
We are seeking a Radiation Therapist to join the team at our cancer treatment centre in Perth. The primary purpose of the position is to provide quality radiation therapy treatment as prescribed by a Radiation Oncologist. This role reports to the Clinical Lead Radiation therapist and will operate in a full-time capacity (9-day fortnight).
- Deliver high quality radiation therapy planning and treatment services to patients.
- Maintain the highest standards of patient care and continually enhance the quality of service and patient experience.
- Liaise with members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure patient needs are met in a timely manner.
- Treat all patients and their carers with respect and equality maintaining dignity at all times.
About the person we’re going to hire:
Our dynamic and innovative teams collaborate closely to maintain a team focus on providing cutting edge radiation therapy techniques. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, motivated and quick to adapt in a supportive environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrate a commitment to the delivery of high quality radiation therapy services.
- Apply effective communication and interpersonal skills to represent Icon in a strong and positive manner to all stakeholders.
- Proven technical proficiency in radiation therapy treatment planning and delivery (desired).
- Ability to adhere to clinical protocols and procedures.
- Valid General Registration with AHPRA as a radiation therapist.
- Valid Western Australian Radiation License to use a radiation source
- Adequate professional indemnity insurance as required by AHPRA.
How to Apply:
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.