- Permanent full-time Reliever Technician – Epic Pharmacy Toowoomba
- A great opportunity to further develop skills in hospital, clinical and oncology pharmacy services
- Work for a growing company with great benefits and incentives
- Training provided, setting you up for success
Permanent full-time role for a Pharmacy Technician who enjoys variety in their workload. You will be required to rotate across our pharmacies in Toowoomba to cover blocks of planned leave to assist in the delivery of modern, patient-focused pharmacy services.
Gain the chance to upskill your experience in hospital, oncology, and clinical pharmacy services.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Assist with managing ward imprest and stock management activities
- Customer account billing and record management
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Undertake delivery and collection of medication
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Assist pharmacists with clinical workloads and medication management plans
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and structured training provided
- Annual Mileage Allowance (paid fortnightly)
- Reliever Incentive Allowance
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Discounts on major retail brands via Icon’s corporate partners
- Access to paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be an adaptable individual who can work effectively in diverse teams and autonomously
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have a knowledge of the PBS and have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
A current drivers licence and roadworthy car are mandatory.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.