Web and Digital Content Advisor
Why choose us?
Icon Group is a global healthcare provider with reach into New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. With over 3000 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 50 cancer centres, three specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, four chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 70 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
As a purpose-led organisation, we are committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for patients across the globe.
Our future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that makes a difference in the lives of patients globally, this is the opportunity for you!
- Professional development program
- Rewards and recognition program
- Flexibility program
- Career development
- Access to paid parental leave
The role of Web and Digital Content Advisor is permanent full-time opportunity in our global Brand and Communications team. Based at head office in South Brisbane, you will be part of our growing global brand that is dedicated to providing quality patient care.
You will lead the delivery of new web projects, platforms, and digital content management from a marketing perspective. Working closely with our agency partners and social media teams, you will drive the continuous improvement of our websites and digital content development to deliver an exceptional online customer experiences.
- Lead the development and execution of new marketing web projects and platforms in partnership with external digital agency partners
- Working alongside external agency partners, advise and implement digital customer experience and web content improvements
- Monitor and report on the success of web projects, digital content, and web performance improvements, and make recommendations for future improvements
- Plan, produce and optimise digital content for web platforms and projects, in collaboration with our in house design team for web creative assets
- Demonstrate strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, including championing of a human-centred tone of voice, and for stakeholders from various demographics, cultures, and levels of education
We are seeking an experienced marketing communications professional with a passion for content marketing and leading an exceptional digital customer experience. You will have a knack for delivering digital projects, combined with strong writing skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team.
- Tertiary qualification in related field.
- 5 years in either web/digital content development or marketing communications role, with demonstrated digital or marketing project management experience.
- Knowledge and application of digital and performance principles, including practical understanding of SEO, UX and CMS
- Knowledge and application of marketing and digital performance principals.
- Demonstrated creativity in digital marketing and communications.
- Experience in healthcare highly regarded.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application explaining your interest.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.