Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. This is in no small part down to our staff, so we focus on hiring people who are committed to delivering an epic service.
What we offer:
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people. We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones. We also offer the following:
- Competitive remuneration
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Professional development
- Formal induction and training
- Paid parental leave
Join our epic team at the state of the art Northern Beaches Hospital. With almost 500 beds, you will join as Clinical Mental Health Pharmacist and be responsible for providing comprehensive pharmacy services to the Mental Health and Drugs and Alcohol Units. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to further enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment. The position is offered as a permanent part time position (4 days per week).
- Organise, co-ordinate, control and supervise the efficient operation of the Mental Health pharmacy service
- Ensure Mental Health pharmacy services adhere to Quality use of Medicines principles, including accuracy of dispensing, provision of drug information and both written and verbal consumer medicines information, and review of medication charts
- Liaise with patients and various allied health professionals and medical staff
- Develop and maintain a Quality Improvement Program for the Mental Health pharmacy service
- Contribute to training and educational sessions for pharmacy, nursing, medical staff and allied health professionals
As an enthusiastic Registered Pharmacist with hospital and/or mental health experience, you will have proven time management skills with demonstrated ability to organise a complex workload, meet deadlines and independently solve problems. To succeed in this role, you will have high level interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be required to develop strong relationships with various stakeholders.
If you have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients and stakeholders, we want to hear from you.
Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter.