Are you a dispensary technician or pharmacy student wanting to deliver care across various hospital services?
Looking for a company with opportunities to grow and progress?
Want to be part of a connected, successful team who truly care about you?
At Icon. You Can.
We are seeking a pharmacy technician or pharmacy student to join our supportive and friendly Epic Pharmacy team on a permanent part-time basis. You will be based at our Epic Pharmacy site at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital in Chermside working Saturdays 8am – 1pm and alternating Sundays 9-1pm
In this role, you’ll:
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Dispense medications under supervision for hospital inpatients and outpatients
- Assist customers with general queries, including liaising with hospital staff
- Replenish stock and assist in maintaining inventory levels both in pharmacy and in the hospital
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a pharmacist, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously and within diverse team structures
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Minimum 1 year of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Certificate in pharmacy (community or hospital) or equivalent
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.