About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Structured training program
- Professional development opportunities
About the role:
We have a full-time 12-month maternity leave contract available to join our passionate and dedicated team at the St Andrews’s Private Hospital in Toowoomba.
Join a prestige hospital that has been delivering multi-award winning services and excellent care to their tight-knit community for over 50 years. Services offered by the hospital include medical and surgical, cardiac, critical care, palliative care, renal dialysis, mental health as well as a busy Cancer Care Centre and Rapid Access Heart Centre.
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital inpatients and discharge
- Assist with managing pharmacy stock and imprest/ward stock
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Process PBS claims
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Delivery and collection rounds
- Assist with patient account enquiries
We are seeking an enthusiastic Dispensary Technician who has the ability to work autonomously and in a team. You will also possess high attention to detail and proven ability to deliver a high standard of customer service.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience dispensing in a community or hospital pharmacy
- Knowledge of the PBS and S2/S3 products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients, please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.