- Permanent full-time IVF Pharmacist, Slade Pharmacy Cremorne
- Deliver comprehensive and quality pharmacy services for a major fertility clinic
- Work in specialised healthcare with a growing company
- Great employee benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to be embedded within our pharmacy team at Cremorne IVF Richmond as an IVF Pharmacist in a permanent full-time capacity.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop and expand leadership skills, as well as manage assist in the development and maintenance of an innovative pharmacy service. Develop knowledge in IVF and enhance your skills in dealing with doctors and other allied health care professionals
In this role, you’ll:
- Educate and advise patients on IVF medications and devices, and injection technique
- Coordinate the supply of IVF medications, including dispensing and stock control
- Lead the team to provide exceptional pharmacy services
- Oversee daily operations and manage workload allocations
- Develop strong working relationships with key doctors, nurses and patients
We are seeking a motivated and passionate pharmacist to lead and mentor a small but dynamic team. You will have the ability to identify opportunities for development and growth for the business with a can-do attitude. This role is suited to a self-starting pharmacist, ideally with some management experience or one who is looking for their first taste of leadership. No previous IVF experience is required. All training will be provided on the job.
We encourage both Community and Hospital Pharmacists to apply as training is provided.
- Registered pharmacist
- Suitable for the right newly registered pharmacist
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community, IVF and compounding pharmacy services to private and public hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
- Competitive remuneration
- Rewards program and staff benefits
- Access to novated lease options via our partners RemServ
- Unique working environment within a leading IVF clinic
- Specialised role with clinical and management components
- Opportunities available to further develop your career
- A leadership team who provides structured training
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.