Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes 44 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 60 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
As a purpose-led organisation, we are committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for patients across the globe.
Our future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that supports our frontline team to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients globally, this is the opportunity for you!
- Professional development program
- Rewards and recognition program
- Flexibility program
- Training and support from senior leaders
About the role:
Newly created full-time 10-month contract to join our collaborative and growing brand and communication team. Based at head office in South Brisbane, you will be part of our growing global brand that is dedicated to providing quality patient care. This position will work closely with our Australian and New Zealand Cancer Care division, developing and executing marketing strategies for new development projects.
Developing marketing communication campaigns across a variety of healthcare projects for a diverse international and multi-cultural workforce is a rare opportunity!
- Develop marketing campaign material and communication collateral for national cancer care projects that delivers on Icon Group strategy
- Monitor the success of project marketing plans and marketing strategies and make recommendations for future improvements
- Work with the Marketing Business Partner AU/NZ to deliver marketing support to development projects, including planning, preparation, and delivery of materials
- Contribute to digital content development and campaigns for development projects
- Contribute to PR planning and campaigns development for development projects
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Support the development and implementation of marketing plans that align with development projects and Icon Group strategies
- Contribute to Group messaging internally as required to help drive employee engagement around development projects
- Support colleagues in brand, design, internal communication and events relevant to projects remit
We are seeking a passionate and self-motivated individual who can take responsibility for their work and build solid working relationships with various stakeholders across the business. You will have high attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate creativity in your marketing and communications work.
With 3-5 years of marketing and communications experience, you will have strong marketing planning and integrated campaign execution experience, along with highly developed copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
A capacity to write for diverse stakeholders from various demographics, cultures and levels of education is key to succeeding in this role.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.