Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia. Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Supportive leadership team
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexibility program
About the Role:
Permanent full-time opportunity to join our fast-paced payroll team based at our head office in South Brisbane. Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day operating aspects of Icon’s payroll systems. This is an exciting time to join our team and be challenged in many ways.
- Ensure delivery of an efficient and accurate payroll service
- Maintain employee and standard payroll data and make approved changes for each pay run
- Ensure each pay run is calculated and processed accurately (in accordance with Award and Certified Agreement terms and conditions of employment), including one-off and separation payments
- Ensure adherence to legislative requirements regarding payroll tax, Superannuation and WorkCover
- Investigate and resolve payroll issues or queries and provide training to staff on payroll matters
- Assist in monitoring, maintaining and participate in upgrades of the payroll system
- Additional duties as required
- Ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- End-to-end payroll experience
- Experience using ichris/Chris21
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- An understanding of multiple awards and EBAs
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.