Payroll Administrator – Icon Group, South Brisbane
- Entry Level Payroll Administration Role, Assist our Payroll Service for Icon’s 2500+ Employees
- Perform Essential Administrative Duties and Learn from Our Experienced Payroll Advisors
- Rewards Programs, Flexibility Options, Professional Development Avenues, Modern Facilities
- Permanent, Full-Time Position – Icon Group Head Office, 22 Cordelia St, South Brisbane
Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 40 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 60 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
As a purpose-led organisation, we are committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for patients across the globe.
Our future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that supports our frontline team to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients globally, this is the opportunity for you!
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Supportive leadership team
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexibility program
About the Role:
Permanent full-time opportunity for a new payroll administrator to join our fast-paced payroll team based at our head office in South Brisbane. Coordinate the day-to-day operating aspects of Icon’s payroll systems. This is an exciting time to join our team and be challenged in many ways.
- Assist with administration duties to help our team facilitate the delivery of an efficient and accurate payroll service
- Maintain employee and standard payroll data and make approved changes for each pay run
- Manage, forward and coordinate our general payroll queries inbox and provide excellent customer service to our employees
- Support the various internal payroll projects
- Ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to be highly organised and meet deadlines
- Strong desire to learn new tasks
- Team Player who enjoys supporting others
- Would like to expand their career in Payroll or to start one
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.