Are you an experienced Project Manager looking to expand into global healthcare projects?
Looking for a company with plenty of opportunities to grow and progress?
Want to be part of a connected, successful team that moves quickly and achieves constantly?
At Icon. You Can.
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 3000 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia, and provides access for patients to medical oncology, clinical haematology and radiation oncology clinical trials.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development
About the role:
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing enterprise project management (EPM) team where you will be involved in a range of global healthcare projects currently underway at Icon. With us, you have a chance to make a difference. There is flexibility for the role to be located in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Lead and manage the project’s day-to-day teams and activities
- Provide accurate reporting and project data for monthly project reporting
- Develop and implement the plans to deliver the assigned projects efficiently
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure Icon Group maximizes the effective use of its project resources
- Support the development of project business case and charters
- Ensure the projects operate within operational and project budgets
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
- Exposure to small to medium healthcare projects, preferably in pharmacy or cancer care
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Capability to prioritise workload and forward plan
- Open and effective communication skills
- Ability to travel interstate where required
Please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.