Why choose us?
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Slade's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Professional development program
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Paid parental leave
About the Role:
We operate a large scale retail pharmacy at the entrance to the largest private hospital in Victoria, Epworth Richmond. We are fortunate to be able to promote our speciality products services to a wide and diverse audience based on this unique location.
We are offering a permanent full-time position to an individual with experience in pharmacy-related stock control and merchandising. As the Stock Controller, your key responsibilities include:
- Retail purchasing through our electronic Point of Sale system
- Manage and maintain stock on hand
- Maintain an accurate stock control system
- Receipting, storing and distributing stock
- Management of special orders
- Co-ordinate and implement retail promotions
- Meet and monitor supplier performance
- Reporting of key data via FRED office is preferred
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a pharmacy or fast-paced retail environment
- Experience in purchasing and/or stock control is highly regarded
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- FRED office experience is highly recommended
- Good understanding of GP%
How to Apply?
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.