Senior Project Manager (IT) – Icon Group, South Brisbane
- Plan and Deliver Healthcare Technology Projects across ICON Group’s Cancer Treatment Network
- Own and Facilitate Complex IT Projects with Congruence with Coordinators and Cross-Functional Teams in a Rapidly Growing Organisation
- Excellent REM Package and Work Flexibility with a Successful, Expanding Organisation - Icon Group Head Office, 22 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane
About the Role:
Due to consistent business expansion, new ventures and the recent implementation of an Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, we are seeking applications for a Senior IT Project Manager, ideally with a background in technical project delivery within a healthcare network. The Senior Project Manager role will plan and implement IT projects in line with business roadmaps across our Cancer Treatment Centres and Global Information Sharing Network. Icon Group is committed to consistently extending our reach throughout both urban and remote communities in Australia, as well as continuing our global operations. Our roadmap includes several new purpose-built centres and facilities, as well as new acquisitions, technical infrastructure changes and new healthcare applications (with a heavy focus on new technology within Radiation Oncology). These projects require significant planning and coordination via the Enterprise PMO, Delivery Leads, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Site Managers and End Users.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, management and coordination of technical projects concerning healthcare delivery within Icon Group and will report to and work closely with the IT Delivery Lead. They will drive the planning and delivery of healthcare technology projects, engaging broadly across the business in order to achieve results for our respective business verticals. The role will implement effective problem solving and reporting across the pipeline and will be a key member of the project management operations.
Here’s your chance to join a successful and expanding organisation as a senior member and add value to Icon Group as we continue to grow.
We are seeking an adaptable and proactive Senior IT Project Manager with demonstrated experience facilitating technical projects with coordinators, prioritising tasks and effectively engaging a broad range of business stakeholders to ensure effective implementation`. Specifically, we’re looking for the following attributes:
- Successful track record of planning and delivering IT projects of various size and complexity
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT projects in a healthcare environment
- Good knowledge and handling of project management methodology and techniques (PMBoK, MSP, Prince2, Waterfall and Agile)
- Ability to interpret business, information and technical architecture roadmaps and align to the needs of a project
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional teams in a complex IT project environment
- Experience working with applications in the healthcare delivery space (Varian, STM, Totalcare, Aria).
- Technical experience implementing Radiation Oncology software applications.
Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees’ company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 40 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 60 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
As a purpose-led organisation, we are committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for patients across the globe.
Our future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that supports our frontline team to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients globally, this is the opportunity for you!
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.