ICON 的每个成员都有责任时刻为我们的 ICON 价值观树立榜样，并使用这些价值观作为指导，做出积极的选择。
作为我们价值观导向文化的一部分，ICON 集团致力于实现机遇公平，并为此感到自豪。我们鼓励员工学习有关原住民健康问题的知识，并在日常工作中发挥文化能力。2016 年 11 月，ICON 集团推出了协调行动计划 [REFLECT]，该计划体现了我们对改善澳大利亚原住民健康情况，不断努力在健康方面“缩小差距”的公众承诺。
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency is an Australian Government statutory agency that promotes and improves workplace gender equality and administers the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act).
The main goals of the Act are to:
- Promote and improve workplace gender equality, including equal remuneration
- Promote consultation between employers and employees about workplace gender equality
- Recognise women’s disadvantage in the workplace and help employers remove barriers
- Encourage employers to end gender discrimination
- Boost Australian business productivity and competitiveness by advancing workplace gender equality
Progress has been made in recent decades in Australia and globally towards these goals however there is still a gender gap, predominantly with earnings, career advancements and retirement/superannuation savings.
As a relevant reporting employer, Icon Group reports on Gender Equality each year for our business entities. As a Group, we are committed to striving for workplace gender equality ensuring that our employees are able to access and enjoy the same rewards, resources and opportunities regardless of their gender. These reports are provided for the 2021-2022 reporting year for your review. Any comments can be addressed to WGEAreporting@iconcore.com.au
- Slade and Epic Pharmacy – Questionnaire Report
- Slade and Epic Pharmacy – Workplace Profile Table
- Slade and Epic Pharmacy – Workforce Management Statistics Table
- Icon Group – Questionnaire Report
- Icon Group – Workplace Profile Table
- Icon Group – Workforce Management Statistics Table
Modern Slavery Statement
At Icon Group, we acknowledge that modern slavery is one of the world’s largest and most complex human rights issues and are committed to prioritising the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and stakeholders, including people working directly or indirectly within our supply chains.
This statement, pursuant the Australian Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth), sets out the actions Icon Group has taken to address modern slavery risks in our business and supply chain over the financial year ending 30 June 2021, and outlines the current and ongoing activities we have committed to in order to identify, assess and remedy risks relating to modern slavery in our business and supply chain. Read the full statement below:
About Icon Group
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand.
People from across Icon Group share their stories of success, career progression and being iconic.
A career with Icon
At Icon, you’ll help change lives, every single day. In return for your passion, dedication and agility, we offer a workplace where you can.
Read the latest news and updates across Icon Group.