Opportunity to lead a dynamic team; career progression and professional development in a reputable organisation.
Administration Manager - Icon Cancer Centre, Midland
- Career Development Opportunities
- Friendly and Dynamic Team Environment
- Permanent Full-Time Employment Opportunity – Midlands WA Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care. About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Manager to join our innovative and dynamic team located in Midland. The Administration Manager is responsible for providing leadership and management of the medical services team. This role reports to the Site Manager and operates in a full-time capacity, working 76 hours per fortnight. Key Responsibilities:
About the person we're going to hire:
- Support and lead the administration team through daily tasks and responsibilities
- Exhibit effective communication skills with all staff, patients and carers
- Establish strong working relationship with VMOs and external stakeholders
- Assist in recruitment of administration staff and subsequent training and skill development
- Implement practice changes and quality improvements seamlessly within the team
To enable our Midland Integrated Cancer Centre to deliver an exceptional experience for patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors, we are seeking candidates who have proven leadership ability. The right candidates will be those who meet the technical criteria of the role, consistently demonstrate values aligned to those of the organisation and in addition, possess a flexible and a 'can-do' attitude. If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast paced environment and are passionate about providing exceptional patient care, we want to hear from you.
In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader. To be successful in this role you will have: Mandatory:
- 3 years relevant experience in professional administration management in a health care setting
- Ability to communicate business vision and goals to the administrative team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of people to achieve defined goals by developing their skills and team process
- High level of verbal communication skills shown in effectively dealing with difficult and sensitive issues
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and successful development of long term relationships with external and internal customers
- Experience and knowledge of the private health fund claiming process
- Microsoft excel, word and outlook intermediate to advanced level
How to Apply:
- Qualifications or working towards the achievement of qualifications in Front-line Management or Certificate IV in Business Management (or equivalent)
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A cover letter and resume must be attached.