Delivering the best cancer care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand.
The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally. This care is delivered by a strong, experienced and passionate multidisciplinary team with a common focus to deliver the best care possible.
The Group was only established in 2015, however the businesses that form Icon Group have been pillars of the Australian and Singaporean healthcare community for decades. With a strong focus on innovation and investment in technology based solutions, as well as partnerships with peak international bodies such as the Union for International Cancer Control, Icon is proudly at the forefront of addressing the global cancer burden.
NCD Alliance and BBC StoryWorks teamed up with Icon Group to help tell our story. The following documentary was shown as part of their Turning the Tide series focusing on stories about the small and significant changes being made for better, healthier lives. See how Icon is helping change the face of cancer care.
- Australia – Icon Group operates more than 30 cancer care centres across Australia with several currently in development. These centres deliver a mix of radiation therapy, chemotherapy and blood disorder treatment for patients living in metropolitan, outer-metro and regional communities
- Singapore – Icon Group operates seven cancer care centres in Singapore delivering chemotherapy, treatment for blood disorders and radiation oncology services. A flagship Icon Cancer Centre is set to open with our partners at Mt Alvernia Hospital in early 2022 which will mark our first integrated centre bringing together medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology for adults and children
- Hong Kong – Icon Group operates two cancer care centres in Hong Kong delivering chemotherapy and radiation oncology services
- Mainland China – Icon Group operates five cancer centres delivering radiation therapy services
- Vietnam – Icon Group has a management agreement with Vinmec International Hospital to provide management and governance input across the hospital’s oncology service
- New Zealand – Icon Group delivers cancer care into New Zealand via Bowen Icon Cancer Centre – a joint venture with Evolution Healthcare
Icon Group made a foray into specialist services via the acquisition of two specialist colorectal surgery practices in Hong Kong. Learn more
Icon Group encompasses Slade Health – Australia’s largest chemotherapy compounders delivering more than 1 000 000 infusions annually. In 2021, Slade Health entered into a long-term agreement with Auckland District Health Board (ADHB) to provide sterile compounding services for public and private hospitals across New Zealand. Learn more
Remote Care and Management Services
- Remote Radiation Therapy Planning – Icon Group delivers state-of-the-art remote radiation planning services in Australia and internationally.
- Medical Physics – Icon Group employs an internationally recognised medical physics team who contribute their expertise to the delivery of best practice radiation therapy in Australia and abroad.
- Clinical Education – Icon boasts a dedicated training and education unit which plays an integral role in the continued expansion of Icon services into Asia.
Icon Group operates Australia’s largest private cancer clinical trials program with a growing reach across the global Icon network. Learn more
Icon Group opened health screening in Singapore to support the continued evolution of Icon in the ASEAN region. Learn more
A career with Icon
At Icon, you’ll help change lives, every single day. In return for your passion, dedication and agility, we offer a workplace where you can.
People from across Icon Group share their stories of success, career progression and being iconic.
Leaders in cancer care
We're committed to delivering the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
Read the latest news and updates across Icon Group.