An internationally recognised clinical team ensuring an international standard of cancer care.
Icon boasts a large cohort of highly experienced clinical staff, including oncology nurses, medical physicists and radiation therapists.
Icon’s clinical education team implement training programs to ensure a high standard of care is delivered across the international Icon network, including:
- Delivery of Icon’s Nursing Training Package in radiation oncology in Mainland China, with plans for training into Vietnam
- Remote medical oncology nurse training into Singapore
- Radiation therapy systems and procedural training to physicists in Mainland China
- Medical physics training and commissioning processes in Mainland China and Vietnam
- Pharmacy education across the Australian and Singapore network via Icon’s Pharmacy Practice Unit
The dedicated training unit plays an integral role in the continued expansion of Icon services into Asia, delivering strong quality assurance programs and education to support stringent clinical policies and procedures.
About Icon Group
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand.
People from across Icon Group share their stories of success, career progression and being iconic.
A career with Icon
At Icon, you’ll help change lives, every single day. In return for your passion, dedication and agility, we offer a workplace where you can.
Read the latest news and updates across Icon Group.