- Permanent full-time position at Epic Pharmacy, St Vincent’s Private Hospital East Toowoomba
- A great opportunity to gain some experience working in a clinical environment
- Work for a growing company with further opportunities to develop your career
We are seeking a pharmacist to partner with our Epic Pharmacy team on a permanent full-time basis. You will be based at our Epic Pharmacy site at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital in Toowoomba.
In addition to working in the pharmacy’s dispensary, this role will include hands-on clinical involvement. Partner with an expert team of allied health members and doctors to leave a positive impact on patient care.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to a novated car lease through our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Current AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.