Are you a Dispensary Technician who wants to assist in the delivery of modern, patient-focused pharmacy services? Looking for private hospital experience?
At Icon. You Can.
Casual position for a Pharmacy Technician to join our growing pharmacy group. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is wanting to enhance their pharmacy tech career in a private hospital environment.
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver high level pharmacy services to the hospital staff, patients and customers
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital and oncology patients
- Be responsible for the supply and maintenance of hospital imprest medications
- Undertake delivery and collection of medications to hospital wards
- Complete data entry of patient specific information into database
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Liaise with hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist the pharmacy teams with any general administration
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously and within diverse team structures
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Minimum 1 year of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
Icon is committed to managing the risk of transmission of specified vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) including COVID-19. Certain roles may require the successful candidate to show evidence that they have been vaccinated against or are not susceptible to specified VPDs.