QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN - MOUNT KURING-GAI NSW
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- Permanent Part-Time Position (38 hours/fortnight) – Mt Kuring-gai Location
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, you will work closely with the Operations department, providing quality control support to the compounding centre, with a strong continuous improvement focus. The role is offered on a part-time basis working 38 hours per fortnight on the day shift (Monday, Tuesday and Friday between 9:30AM-6PM). Slade Health Mt Kuring-gai is a good location to consider if you would like a commute to work that doesn’t involve CBD traffic!
- Maintain the microbiological, non-viable and chemical monitoring of the compounding centre
- Liaison with external service providers
- Assist in calibration, certification activities and validation of processes and staff
- Coordinate media fills
- Maintain and organise the site micro laboratory
- Coordinate cytotoxic and antibiotic residue monitoring of cleanrooms
- Prepare new Quality Documents and revision/update of existing documents
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to comply with PIC/s and documented quality system procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously with appropriate time management
- Tertiary qualifications in a Science discipline (Microbiology/Bio Science).
- Experience in microbiology is desirable.
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment.
- Previous experience in a cleanroom or GMP-compliant pharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of TGA PIC/s requirements (preferable)
- Training in GMP and Quality Systems (preferable)
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement philosophy is desirable.
How to Apply:
Have you ticked the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.