Account Executive – Icon Cancer Centre
Icon Cancer Centre Singapore provides a holistic approach to cancer care, aligning each stage of a patient’s cancer journey with the information and support they need from diagnosis, through to treatment and beyond.
We have a strong and prominent team of medical oncologists, haematologists and radiation oncologists who have received specialist training and worked in world-renowned cancer centres. They are dedicated to delivering personalised, evidence-based treatment plans to support patients and their families through their cancer treatment, and they are supported by a passionate and dedicated team in all roles across Singapore and beyond.
About the role:
Every person who works at Icon is responsible for assisting our patients through their cancer care experience. We currently have a wonderful opportunity for someone with financial accounts experience to join our Singapore team in the role of Account Executive. With a focus on Accounts Payable, the overall purpose of this position is to process invoices statements, processing vendor payments and employee expense claims.
- Processing of authorised AR & AP invoices and reviewing general ledger and project codes for accuracy including vendor adjustments
- Reconciliation of vendor statements (SOA)
- Process vendor payments (EFT and manual)
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Professional, efficient, and friendly manner
- Advanced computer literacy (particularly word, excel and email)
- Your ability to be a genuine team player willing to support your colleagues as required
- Ability to communicate with patients in a friendly, compassionate, and caring manner
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment with career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply Now link below. A cover letter and resume must be attached.
Watch the video to see how the patient is at the centre of everything we do at Icon.