Accounts Payable Officer - Icon Group, South Brisbane
Join our Supportive and Collaborative Team at Icon Group’s Modern Headquarters in South Brisbane’s Vibrant Business District.
- Support All Aspects of Accounts Payable within a Friendly, Supportive, High Performing Team
- Be Part of a Rapidly Expanding Company with Career Progression Opportunities
- Join a Business that Cares about Supporting its Employees
- 6 Month Contract, Full-Time Position located on 22 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane
We’d love to find an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who can hit the ground running to support the business manage new projects and cater for business growth (and have some fun along the way!). If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join our team as soon as possible!
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally. This care is delivered by a strong, experienced and passionate multidisciplinary team with a common focus to deliver the best care possible.
We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones.
About the Role:
We have an new opportunity for full-time Accounts Payable Officer to join us, initially on a 6 Month contract at our head office in South Brisbane on a Monday to Friday basis. Working in a team of 8 Accounts Payable Officers, you will ensure the delivery of all functions relating to accounts payable, achieved by improving systems and procedures and ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction and timely and accurate information.
- Perform day to day activities for Accounts Payable processing and associated tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure integrity of data entry and vendor payments
- Process and prepare settlement of inter-company vendor groups
- Process payment obligations on behalf of Group Payroll and Tax
- Prepare, coordinate and review of payment runs
- Attend to all escalated AP queries promptly and professionally
- Monitor and report on compliance with Group DoA expenditure limits
- Ensure that all Accounts Payable processes are documented and reviewed regularly for improvement
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of internal audit controls
- Development of relevant exception reports for reporting on performance of key Accounts Payable activities and take appropriate action where required
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced computer literacy (particularly word, excel and email) combined with sound keyboarding skills
- Relevant experience in an accounts payable role
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and forward plan to ensure work and information is complete and commitments are fulfilled
- Proven ability to work independently while being able to build collaborative relationships to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with customers, clients and colleagues
- Proven time management skills, with demonstrated ability to prioritise workload meet deadlines, and forward plan to ensure work and information is complete and commitments are fulfilled
- Commitment to personal responsibility, accountable for actions taken and a high attention to detail
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. We love reading cover letters, so feel free to attach one along with your Resume/CV.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.