Accounts Receivable Team Leader - Icon Group
- Oversee the daily invoicing, account reconciliation, customer enquiry and end of month reporting tasks of our 5 person accounts receivable team
- Streamline systems, procedures and service to the betterment of debt levels and customer satisfaction
- Join a company on an enormous growth trajectory with career growth opportunities to match
- Permanent, Full Time – Mt Waverley, Vic
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally. This care is delivered by a strong, experienced and passionate multidisciplinary team with a common focus to deliver the best care possible. We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones.
About the Role:
We have an exciting permanent full-time opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Team Leader based at our Mt Waverley office. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of all functions relating to accounts receivable, achieved by improving systems and procedures and ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction and timely and accurate information.
The AR team directly supports Icon's network of Australian hospital based pharmacies, dispensing medicines across in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Manage the daily work activity and operations of the Accounts Receivable team including:
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Reviewing and escalating TAC and WorkCover rejections
- Taking escalated calls from customers
- Monthly Direct Debits
- End of month reporting
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and follow up on customer requests and negotiate with past due accounts
- Ensure Pharmacy debtors are tightly managed and receipts are within set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Oversee team member key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure orientation and on-the-job training occurs within the required timeframes.
- Ensure receipt of major accounts within agreed terms and report in a timely manner.
- Ensure systems and processes are constantly reviewed for appropriateness and improved where necessary.
- Contribute accurate monthly aged debtors’ information for reporting.
- Safeguard the privacy of key stakeholders and the confidentiality of their records.
- Strong Accounts Receivable experience.
- Advanced computer literacy (particularly word, excel and email) combined with sound keyboarding skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and forward plan to ensure work and information is complete and commitments are fulfilled.
- Proven ability to work independently while being able to build collaborative relationships to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with customers, clients and colleagues.
- Proven time management skills, with demonstrated ability to prioritise workload meet deadlines, and forward plan to ensure work and information is complete and commitments are fulfilled.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems whilst ensuring service standards are not compromised effectively and independently.
- Commitment to personal responsibility, accountable for actions taken and a high attention to detail.
- Previous management experience and/ or relevant qualification (desirable)
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.