ANZ Quality Manager
Slade Health is a provider of sterile compounding services from its TGA and Medsafe licenced manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and New Zealand, with construction of a new site currently underway in South Australia. As a well-established and respected industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products including chemotherapy, analgesic, nutrition and antibiotic drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
A key leadership role is now available as we moved into our next phase of growth. The ANZ Quality Manager role exists to lead the development of a quality culture within our TGA and Medsafe licensed facilities, to build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders across all areas of production, logistics, scheduling, and WHS across the division.
Leading all Site Quality and Validation teams, the ANZ Quality Manager maintains oversight of site quality activities to:
- Assure that all Slade Health sites operate in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements applicable to the compounding of Sterile Injectable Pharmaceutical products for use in human applications. This includes but is not limited to the relevant State Health Regulations, TGA and Medsafe requirements including compliance to PIC/s and cGMP.
- Maintain consistency between site quality processes and systems.
- Manage and facilitate the implementation, customisation and validation of new technologies and systems across all sites.
Here’s why our people choose us:
Purpose, at Pace: We remain focused on continually expanding our provision of health care services and making them accessible to more people across Australia and internationally.
Impact, at Scale: We’re Australia’s largest dedicated provider of cancer care, pharmaceutical compounding and pharmacies, with our global reach growing every day. Here you’ll know your work is making a difference.
Connection, at Heart: Our work isn’t easy but it’s extremely important. Our secret ingredient is our incredible, connected, and talented people. And their secret ingredient is each other.
Opportunity, at Hand: We’re constantly innovating. We deliver over 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, across 5 countries. Every week brings changes, growth and new opportunities.
What we are looking for in our successful candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in a Science Discipline or relevant industry certification, preferably including study in subjects such as microbiology and chemistry
- Post graduate Qualifications in a Science Discipline or Quality Management (Desirable)
- Minimum 5 years leading quality in an aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.