- Casual pharmacist at Slade Pharmacy, St Vincent’s Private Hospital Fitzroy
- Grow and progress your career into hospital pharmacy and use your clinical skills to improve patient health outcomes
- Casual rates apply and flexible working arrangements
As we grow, we have an exciting opportunity for a casual pharmacist to join our friendly Slade Pharmacy team at St Vincent’s Private Hospital in Fitzroy. This is an excellent opportunity to further enhance your career in a clinical hospital setting. Prior hospital experience is not essential, as training will be provided for the successful applicant. We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth and improvement in patient outcomes. Opportunity to take on permanent hours later if you choose.
- Be efficient and effective at dispensing using Fred Dispense
- Provide medication counselling & education to patients
- Work cooperatively and effectively with multidisciplinary teams and provide advice regarding patient care
- Assist to oversee imprest services and continuity of medication supply
- Consider financial implications of medication use in hospital and for patients obtaining the medicines in the community
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care
Who are we looking for?
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Relevant Australian pharmacy experience in either community, aged care or hospital pharmacy
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- High level of time management, planning and organisation ability
- Focused on delivering a high standard of customer service
If you are interested, please click apply now and attach your resume to your application and tell us why you’d like to join our team!
Please indicate your availability on your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
Icon is committed to managing the risk of transmission of specified vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) including COVID-19. Certain roles may require the successful candidate to show evidence that they have been vaccinated against or are not susceptible to specified VPDs.