- Casual Pharmacy Technician – Icon Group Pharmacy network Gold Coast
- A great opportunity to further develop skills in hospital, clinical and cancer care pharmacy services
- Interact with a network of different teams
- Training provided, setting you up for success
At Icon. You Can.
We have a casual position for a Pharmacy Technician to join our growing pharmacy group. This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys variety in their workload. You will gain the chance to upskill your experience in hospital, oncology and clinical pharmacy services.
You will be based at an Icon Group Pharmacy site within our hospital network in the Gold Coast or to cover short notice and planned blocks of leave.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Assist with managing ward imprest and dispensary stock management activities
- Customer account billing and record management
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Undertake delivery and collection of medication
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Assist pharmacists with clinical workloads and medication management plans
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits on major retail brands
- Induction and training provided
- Employee Assistance Program
Who are we looking for?
- Be adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously and within diverse team structures
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Minimum 1 year of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.