- Permanent full-time clinical pharmacist Epic Pharmacy, Port Macquarie Base Hospital
- Work with a close-knit team in a growing company with great employee benefits
- Enjoy a sea-change in this idyllic location far away from the busy city hustle
We are looking for a full-time Pharmacist to join our dynamic team at Epic Pharmacy Port Macquarie. Escape the city snarl and enjoy a sea-change lifestyle. You will always find a parking space and be able to enjoy the lovely beaches on weekends!
Join our supportive and collaborative team located onsite at Port Macquarie Base Hospital. Here you will provide clinical pharmacy services to patients, ensuring that all pharmacy activities are completed to a high standard while supporting the quality use of medicines.
This is an exciting opportunity to further enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment and work with private patients. We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth and improvement in patient outcomes. Gain the chance to further diversify your career in pharmacy and be exposed to a variety of multidisciplinary services including hospital and compounding.
- Using MOSAIQ, coordinate and organise the supply of cancer therapy for the day oncology unit patients
- Perform medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Participate in clinical screening of cancer therapy orders
- Educate and counsel staff, patients and allied health professionals
As a registered pharmacist with Australian based pharmacy experience, you will have a team orientated attitude, a focus on delivering exceptional service and care to patients, and the ability to manage your own workload with good communication skills to effectively liaise with a wide range of health professionals. You will be highly driven and have high attention to detail and a passion for building on your clinical skills and knowledge.
An enthusiasm and interest for oncology pharmacy - training will be provided.
If now is the time to make a positive career move, APPLY NOW! Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, so don’t delay in submitting your application.
Who are we?
About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid overtime for weekend roster
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.