- 12-month contract part-time Clinical Pharmacist Slade Pharmacy, Epworth Hospital Richmond
- Working Monday and Friday 12pm – 8pm and alternating Saturdays 10am – 2pm
- Gain hand-on clinical experience in a busy Emergency Department
- Great company benefits and plenty of opportunities to advance your career
You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on clinical experience while partnering with an expert team of local staff and doctors to leave a positive impact on patient care.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Hospital pharmacy experience essential
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- High level of time management, planning and organisation ability
- Focused on delivering a high standard of customer service
- Clinical pharmacy experience in an Australian based hospital
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to a novated car lease through our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.