- Permanent full-time Clinical Pharmacist – Slade Pharmacy, Epworth Hospital Richmond
- Gain hands-on clinical experience in an acute hospital environment
- Work for a growing company with career opportunities and great company benefits
- Work 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday, no weekends, no public holidays
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, and hospital staff through the patient journey
- Educate and advise staff and patients on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Relevant pharmacy experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- High level of time management, planning and organisation ability
- Focused on delivering a high standard of customer service
- Experience in an Australian based hospital pharmacy (preferred)
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across Victoria, NSW and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Access to a novated car lease through our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Valued rewards and recognition program
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.