- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Unique retail pharmacy at Epworth Private Hospital
- Provide extensive patient care including IVF, health checks and discharge counselling
- Expanding company with endless opportunities to support your pharmacy career
- Work for a growing company with career opportunities and great company benefits
We have permanent full-time opportunity available at our large pharmacy in Richmond. We are seeking pharmacists who are eager to get out from behind the counter and truly engage with patients. You will gain the opportunity to support several reputable and major IVF clinics.
This is a truly unique community pharmacy role based at the entrance to Victoria’s largest private hospital. This pharmacy is at the front end of our hospital pharmacy process delivering professional pharmacy services to both discharged patients and the public.
You will be trained in the fertility realm and in turn, provide the best support for our patients and our clinics. There are always opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set as we have satellite pharmacies within the clinics which are operated by our diversified team of pharmacists.
The role is unique as in addition to our large community footprint and our IVF and fertility services, we are embedded in the Epworth Hospital and our pharmacists can deeply engage with patients to provide discharge medication counselling.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Provide education and training to our fertility patients
- Prepare and counsel patients on their discharge medications
- Actively participate in communicating with stakeholders (IVF clinics, Doctors, Nurses)
- Monitor the accuracy of prescriptions dispensed by pharmacy technicians
- Provide various professional services
- Counsel patients, carers and associated employees
- AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous dispensing experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Have strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join the Slade team, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.