- Permanent full-time Dispensary Assistant – Epic Pharmacy Kings Meadows, Launceston
- Join a caring and committed team and further develop your pharmacy career
- Great Company benefits
If you are looking for a rewarding role and want to make a difference in the lives of patients, this is the opportunity for you!
About the role:
We are currently looking for a permanent full-time Dispensary Assistant at our Epic Pharmacy in Kings Meadows, Launceston. You will join a dedicated team that provides services to a number of aged care and group home facilities, day surgeries along with the overall community. We are also agents for Tas IVF.
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Replenish stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Supply the correct medication
- Answer customers with general queries
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have strong organisational, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Have strong customer service skills and an understanding of Point-of-Sale Systems (POS)
- Previous experience with Dosage Administration Aid (DAA) management an advantage
- Experience working in an Australian based pharmacy
Who are we?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for community pharmacies, hospitals and oncology facilities.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.