- Permanent part time dispensary pharmacist, Epic Pharmacy St John of God Murdoch
- Working a Saturday shift – there is an option to pick up the Sunday shift
- Get your foot in the door of hospital pharmacy
- Work for a growing company with plenty of opportunities and great employee benefits
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door of hospital pharmacy!
We are currently recruiting a permanent part-time pharmacist at our Epic Pharmacy in St John of God Private Hospital, Murdoch. You will deliver optimum patient-centred pharmacy care and have the chance to gain hands-on clinical experience while partnering with an expert team of local staff and doctors to leave a positive impact on patient care.
7:30am – 4pm Saturdays with an option for a 7:30am - 2pm Sunday shift
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service
- Support and educate patients, carers, hospital staff on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
As a highly driven AHPRA registered pharmacist, you will have the ability to sensitively deal with patient needs and have a passion for delivering the best possible care. High attention to detail and effective interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory. Experience in an Australian based pharmacy is also mandatory.
If you have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients, we want to hear from you.
About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 30 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 50 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.