- Permanent part-time Hospital Dispensary Technician – Slade Pharmacy Epworth Hospital Richmond
- 2 days/week – 5pm – 10pm Tuesday and Thursday
- An exciting opportunity to develop your career in hospital pharmacy
- Growing company with great employee benefits
We have permanent part-time pharmacy technician positions available to join our Slade Pharmacy team based at the front entrance to the Epworth Private Hospital in Richmond. Working Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5pm – 10pm this is an exciting opportunity to further enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment and work with both the general public and private patients.
This role is suitable for pharmacy students and retail dispensary technicians looking to take the next step in their careers.
We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth and improvement in patient outcomes. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to get your foot in the door, with further opportunities available for the right candidate.
- Dispense medications under supervision for hospital inpatients, day surgery and discharge
- Prepare medication profiles to assist in patient understanding and medication compliance
- Liaise with hospital colleagues to ensure timely medication treatment for all Slade patients
- Assist with general queries, liaising with hospital staff, medical and nursing counterparts
- Replenish stock and assist in maintaining inventory levels both in pharmacy and in the hospital
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
Who are we?
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously and within diverse team structures
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Minimum 1 year of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Certificate in pharmacy (community or hospital) or equivalent
How to apply?
If you are interested, please click apply now and attach your resume to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.