- Full-time Hospital Dispensary Technician - Slade Pharmacy, Epworth Richmond
- A great opportunity to further develop skills in hospital and specialist compounding pharmacy services
- Work for a growing company with great benefits and incentives
- Training provided, setting you up for success!
A permanent full-time opportunity for someone who enjoys dispensing and being hands on in our compounding laboratory. You will gain the chance to upskill your experience in hospital and be provided full training for compounding services.
Gain the chance to further diversify your career in pharmacy and be exposed to a variety of multidisciplinary services. Working Monday to Friday you will be based onsite at the Epworth Hospital in Richmond whilst keeping your weekends free!
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver high level pharmacy services to the hospital staff, patients and customers
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital inpatients and at discharge
- Compound customised medications for our patients
- Assist with imprest and pharmacy inventory management
- Undertake delivery and collection of medications to hospital wards
- Complete data entry of patient specific information into database
- Liaise with hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist the pharmacy teams complete administrative and record keeping duties
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across Victoria, NSW and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Professional development program
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits on major retail brands
- Employee Assistance Program
- Have a “can-do” attitude and be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Be proficient in using FRED dispense
- Have knowledge of the PBS
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be adaptable with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
Icon is committed to managing the risk of transmission of specified vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) including COVID-19. Certain roles may require the successful candidate to show evidence that they have been vaccinated against or are not susceptible to specified VPDs.