- 12-month contract full-time hospital pharmacist
- Rotating roster between 8am and 5pm
- Expand your pharmacy career with a leading pharmacy provider
- Training provided
We have a fantastic full-time 12-month contract currently available to join our interactive team. Located in Deakin, you will work onsite at the Calvary John James Hospital and work on a rotating roster between 8am – 5pm and be on-call as required.
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for delivering optimum patient-centred pharmaceutical care in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Participation in committee meetings
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
- Involvement in quality and research activities within the department
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients in both the public and private sector. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospital, aged care and oncology facilities.
What we offer:
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people. We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones.
We also offer the following:
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Professional development opportunities
- A leadership team who reward hard work
- Structured training and induction provided
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Passionate about providing excellent patient and customer care
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience working as a Pharmacist
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Ability to address patient needs with sensitivity and professionalism
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.