- Hospital Pharmacist with Epic Pharmacy at St Vincent’s Private Hospital in Lismore
- Full time and Part time applications will be considered
- Give your pharmacy career a boost delivering care across various hospital services
At Epic pharmacy Lismore we are looking for a permanent full-time or part-time pharmacist to join our team. We do all the conventional pharmacy roles from our community pharmacy plus service patients receiving treatment at the prestigious St Vincent’s Private Hospital, provide oncology services, supply aged care facilities and work on various outpatient programs.
Discover and enjoy all that the Northern Rivers has to offer, located 30min from the coastal towns and beaches of Ballina, Lennox Head, and Byron Bay, Lismore has something to offer everyone. You’ll find nature and rainforest walks, pristine secluded beaches, artistic offerings and culinary adventures just minutes from your doorstep.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay and discharge
- Conduct medication histories, medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities. We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be a Registered Pharmacist with experience working in an Australian pharmacy
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Current AHPRA registration
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.