- Permanent full-time Hospital Pharmacist, Epic Pharmacy, Mater Hospital North Sydney
- Alternating work week: Monday to Friday one week, Tuesday to Saturday the next week
- Work with a supportive team and diversify your career in hospital pharmacy
- Growing company with opportunities to progress and great employee benefits
We are seeking a permanent full-time Pharmacist to partner with our Epic Pharmacy team at the highly regarded Mater Hospital, North Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity to further enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment. Prior hospital experience is an advantage although not essential, as training will be provided for the successful applicant. We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth and improvement in patient outcomes.
Hours are Monday to Friday one week and Tuesday to Saturday the next week.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication, pharmacy products and discharge medication lists
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Current AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous experience in an Australian pharmacy
- Sound knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.