- Permanent full-time Hospital Pharmacist at Slade Pharmacy St Vincent’s Private Fitzroy
- Grow and progress your career in hospital pharmacy and use your clinical skills to improve patient outcomes
- Working Monday to Friday, have your weekends to yourself!
We have an opportunity for a permanent full-time pharmacist to join our Slade Pharmacy team at St Vincent’s Private Hospital Fitzroy. This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and use your clinical skills in a hospital setting to positively impact patient care. Prior hospital experience is not essential, as training and support will be provided for the successful applicant. Newly registered pharmacists, eager to progress in a hospital setting, are welcome to apply.
- Be efficient and effective at dispensing and distribution of medication
- Provide medication counselling & education to patients
- Conduct Medication Reconciliation and Medicine Management Plans to support patient care
- Work cooperatively and effectively with multidisciplinary teams and provide clinical advice
- Consider financial implications of medication use in hospital and for patients obtaining the medicines in the community
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Relevant Australian pharmacy experience in either community, aged care or hospital pharmacy
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- High level of time management, planning and organisation ability
- Focused on delivering a high standard of customer service
If you are interested, please click apply now and attach your resume to your application and tell us why you’d like to join our team!
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.