- Permanent full-time position
- Ideal for someone interested in learning oncology pharmacy
- Experience working in hospital dispensary as well as clinical pharmacy services
- Work for a growing company with opportunities to expand and grow your career
We are seeking a pharmacist to partner with our Epic Pharmacy team on a permanent full-time basis based at our pharmacy at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital in Chermside.
In addition to working in the pharmacy’s dispensary, this role will include hands-on clinical involvement. Partner with an expert team of allied health members and doctors to leave a positive impact on patient care.
In this role, you’ll:
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore, and China. With over 3,000 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 30 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 4 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 70 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Current AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous experience in an Australian based hospital pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.