We have an opportunity for a full-time Pharmacy Technician to join us at Epic Pharmacy at St John of God Hospital in Murdoch. You’ll deliver exceptional pharmacy services for our client hospitals and their patients. And you’ll do it with an innovative, multidisciplinary team of connected, caring people.
Gain hands-on experience and further develop your knowledge and skills in a multidisciplinary environment. With the support of our leaders, you will provide excellent patient care and deliver high-quality pharmacy services.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Delivery of medications to hospital wards
- Inventory control and management
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Ensure patients and nursing staff receive the correct medication
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Learn to interpret and understand inpatient medication charts
- Learn to understand health fund agreements and how they impact medication provision.
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
- Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Epic Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.