- Upskill and develop your pharmacy career in a hospital environment
- A company that supports your career growth
- Great team and company benefits
We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join us at Epic Pharmacy at the highly regarded Wesley Private Hospital. This is a permanent full-time position where you will deliver optimum patient-centred pharmaceutical care and operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have the opportunity to partner with an expert team of allied health professionals to leave a positive impact on patients.
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver high level pharmacy services to the hospital staff, patients and customers
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital and oncology patients
- Assist with imprest and pharmacy inventory management
- Undertake delivery and collection of medications to hospital wards
- Complete data entry of patient specific information into database
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Liaise with hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist the pharmacy teams with any general administration
- Be adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously and within diverse team structures
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Certificate in pharmacy (community or hospital) or equivalent
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.