Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. We are built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally.
Here’s why our people choose us
Purpose, at Pace: We remain focused on continually expanding our cancer treatment services and making them accessible to more people. Cancer won’t wait. So neither will we.
Impact, at Scale: We’re Australia’s largest dedicated provider of cancer care, with our global reach growing every day. Here you’ll know your work is making a difference.
Connection, at Heart: Our work isn’t easy but it’s extremely important. Our secret ingredient is our incredible, connected, and talented people. And their secret ingredient is each other.
Opportunity, at Hand: We’re constantly innovating. We deliver 3 million patient interactions, in over 120 places, across 5 countries. Every week brings changes, growth and new opportunities.
As an IT Project Coordinator on a permanent full-time basis in our South Brisbane head office, you'll be part of a truly connected team of authentic people who are as passionate as you are. And you’ll be valued for who you are and what you bring.
You’ll be a true champion in contributing to our patients needs by:
- Leading nominated technical projects as defined by the Head of Enterprise Architecture
- Coordinating the delivery of projects across the IT Function
- Seeking efficiencies and structure for repeatable delivery processes
- Collaborating with technical resources and leads to increase overall delivery processes and maturity
- Developing key relationships and effectively communicating with key stakeholders to ensure improvements in service delivery and customer needs are identified and implemented
- Safeguarding the privacy of key stakeholders and the confidentiality of records
- Experience working in a large IT enterprise supporting various applications and systems
- Experience in supporting a Microsoft System
- Experience running IT based projects
- A key eye for detail and understand the importance of being organised
- Keen to focus on certain tasks independently, but also able to work closely with the wider team
Apply Now because At Icon, You Can.
A few of our benefits
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Discounts and cashback on hundreds of brands through our internal ignite app
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote working, compressed work weeks, varying start-finish times and so much more!
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.