Marketing & Communications Advisor - Icon Group, South Brisbane Precinct (Head Office), Queensland
Why do we think you might love this opportunity?
Unique Local Opportunity: We’re a global private healthcare company headquartered right here in Brisbane. We have quickly progressed to a 3000+ headcount and we have no ambitions of slowing down. We are determined to bring better healthcare and cancer services to those who need it most, where they need it most, and it all starts right here in Brisbane.
Career Development: When you grow this fast, you need professionals who understand your business from the inside. If you join Icon, you become very valuable to us, and we would love for you to develop and grow into elevated roles that help us succeed as we continue to expand in every way.
Autonomy/Flexibility: Embedded in this role is your ability to flourish autonomously with the freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule. We’ll support you, but we’d love for you to really own this role.
What will you be doing in this role?
The key purpose of this role is to provide strategic and tactical marketing direction to the Compounding and Pharmacy division, and across national programs, while ensuring alignment to the wider Icon Group marketing strategy. You will support various managers extend their B2B partnerships through brand positioning, sales and event collateral, tender proposal materials, and be a key contributor for Icon’s national campaigns across all divisions. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager (AU/NZ) and operates on a full-time (permanent) basis.
- Lead the development and management of national pharmacy and compounding marketing and communication plans, aligning with the wider Group marketing and communication strategy and group objectives.
- Lead the development and management of national campaigns and complementary brand awareness across stakeholder groups
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships to ensure service delivery and customer needs are identified, and marketing strategy is in alignment with localised objectives
- Provide insight and direction on new marketing initiatives that align with business results
- Effectively build relationships and communicate with key stakeholders to ensure improvements and service delivery and customer needs are identified and implemented
We think this role would be perfect for a healthcare marketing professional with a strong comms focus, ready to own a senior marketing role with responsibility for leading the development of your own marketing strategies and campaign plans.
You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills and proven experience managing integrated marketing and communication programs. You will enjoy a fast paced working environment alongside a warm, close-knit team that enjoy variety in day-to-day responsibilities.
You will have a key interest in working for organisation is growing globally at a rapid pace with a focus on providing quality patient care.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum 7 years marketing/communications experience
- Experience in healthcare marketing, including knowledge of health industry and strategic levers
- Experience in pharmacy or compounding industry highly desirable
- Possess strong stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management in different areas of the organisation.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Results orientated and ability to see tasks through to completion
- Apply effective communication skills to represent Icon Group in a strong and positive manner to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capacity to identify new quality improvement opportunities
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally. This care is delivered by a strong, experienced and passionate multidisciplinary team with a common focus to deliver the best care possible.
Icon Group - https://icongroup.global/
Cancer Care - https://iconcancercentre.com.au/
Pharmacy Brands - https://epicpharmacy.com.au/ & https://sladepharmacy.com.au/
Chemotherapy Compounding - https://sladehealth.com.au/
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and want to join a successful and supportive team, please apply below by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
If you have further questions about the role, please reach out to Alex Cambridge, Icon Recruitment Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.