- Part-time or full-time unique Mosaic Oncology Pharmacist
- Based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Work for a growing company with opportunities to progress your career and great employee benefits
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Oncology pharmacist to join us at Icon Group to lead and manage best practice of our Mosaiq system and deliver Oncology patient safety and mitigate medication risk.
You may be based at an Icon Pharmacy in North Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and we will consider both part-time and full-time applications. Full-time applicants will work in both Mosaiq management and contributing as an active member of our Oncology team, supporting day to day operations and sharing clinical responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate and be accountable for the entry, maintenance and validation of cancer chemotherapy regimens (including clinical trials) on to the electronic prescribing system MOSAIQ® in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Contribute to the configuration and maintenance of the Mosaiq system
- Actively participate in future planning and the use of Mosaiq
- Provide support to clinicians and pharmacists
- System Quality management and auditing
- Assist with development of policy and procedures to underpin safe and effective use of Mosaiq
Icon Group is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Current AHPRA registered pharmacist with extensive Oncology experience
- Extensive use of Mosaiq as an end-user or as a system manager (desired)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver process change in a clinical environment
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving/negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and forward plan
- Demonstrated ability to work and contribute in a team environment and develop good working relationships with colleagues, patients and practitioners
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role. Please state in your application your preferred home base and whether you are looking for full-time or part-time.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.