- Permanent full-time Pharmacist at Slade Pharmacy, Mt Kuring-gai
- Develop skills in oncology and build your career in cancer care
- Ideal for community pharmacists wishing to diversify their pharmacy career
- Work Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm
If you are looking for a rewarding career and want to make a difference in the lives of patients, this is the opportunity for you! We will provide you all the training you need to set you up for success in this role.
About the role:
We have a full-time permanent Pharmacist position available in our Slade Pharmacy team. Working at our office in Mt Kuring-gai, you will provide a remote pharmacy service to oncology patients across NSW.
Develop your skills in oncology while partnering with an expert team to deliver the highest level of pharmacy service to our clinics.
Our work is always important and never easy. Our secret ingredient is our incredible, supportive people. And their secret ingredient is each other.
We are seeking a dedicated Pharmacist with a thirst for knowledge and passion for cancer care to work Monday – Friday 10am - 6pm.
Location of site: 2 Woodland Way, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080. Check out this location in the outer suburbs of Northern Sydney, far away from the inner-city traffic snarl!
- Coordinate and organise the supply of chemotherapy for oncology inpatients and day oncology unit patients within our clinics
- Develop and utilise your clinical skills to improve the outcome for cancer patients
- Perform medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Record clinical interventions
- Build relationships across multidisciplinary teams
- Educate staff of Slade Pharmacy
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
As a registered pharmacist with Australian based pharmacy experience, you will have a team orientated attitude, a focus on delivering exceptional service and care to patients, and the ability to manage your own workload with good communication skills to effectively liaise with a wide range of health professionals. You will be highly driven and have high attention to detail and a passion for building on your clinical skills and knowledge.
Hospital or oncology experience is not required as training is provided.
If now is the time to make a positive career move, APPLY NOW! Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, so don’t delay in submitting your application.
About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 30 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 50 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to a novated car lease through our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.